Tuesday 26 July 2011

Sunny Days!

Another sunny day, relaxing and playing. I popped down to the River Avon in the morning, to see what was around, and saw a chap on a boat. He looked very happy.



It was such a hot day, I decided to go for a paddle in Piddle Brook (yes, it is really called Piddle Brook!).


We had great fun. My friend Olive is not so sure about water... but she enjoyed watching... I think!

It was great to have a 'messing around' day because this week will be a busy week. We have a couple of big deliveries due and we are building up to the launch of Pershore Plum Festival on Saturday. If you are around you should pop along. 3 years ago I was crowned Pershore's Poet Laureate! What an honour it was too. Fiona, of course, took the credit for it, but I knew better! http://www.pershoreplumfestival.org.uk/index.php/2008/08/pet-pooch-inspires-plum-poet-laureate-to-pen-modern-tinker-tailor-counting-rhyme/

No comments:

Post a Comment